Passion. That's the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you're ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We'll consider you for future opportunities.
Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity
Director of Volunteer and Family Services
1520 Evergreen Parkway, Evergreen, Colorado 80439
Hourly: Approximately 32 hours a week
• Oversees Family Service Committee
• Work with Family Service Committee on homeowner selection
• Acts as “court of last resort” for compliance of families with mortgage payments. Works with affiliate attorney on renegotiating terms of notes and/or foreclosure.
• Packages USDA loans
• Originates BSHFH loans
• Coordinates closings on real estate and homes.
• Recruits and schedules volunteers
• Puts together annual volunteer appreciation event
• Speaks to local clubs, churches, etc. about Habitat
• Staff Habitat booth at local events
Additional duties as assigned by Executive Director.
• Prefer a college graduate with a background in non-profit management, or social work
• Residential loan underwriting experience preferred
• Credit counseling experience preferred
• Have USDA packager certification or willingness to obtain certification
• Willingness to complete MPAR, ABA and Habitat Loan Originator Compliance Training
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent people and relational skills including phone voice and face-to-face communications.
• Team player who desires working in an environment where team concepts are valued and practiced.
• Excellent computer knowledge and skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Publisher (or some other publishing program.) Willingness to learn new software programs.
• Habitat for Humanity, International corresponds with its affiliates almost exclusively by e-mail, so proficiency on the Internet is crucial.
• Knowledge of operating productivity equipment such as copiers, scanners, digital cameras etc.
• A passion for working in a non-profit ministry that provides home ownership for low-income families.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com